November is Pet Diabetes Month! Diabetes mellitus is a disease that affects numerous people every year, but people may not realize that it is also common in animals like cats and dogs. The number of diabetic animals is surprisingly increasing. Click here to learn more about Pet diabetes.
Banana Yogurt Pupsicle
– 1 large banana, frozen
– 2 tablespoons peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 17.6 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
1. Cut the frozen banana into pieces and place it in a blender. Add the peanut butter and honey.
2. Blend on high speed for three minutes or until mixture is smooth.
3. Add yogurt and blend for three minutes. (or until smooth like a milkshake.
4. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds, small disposable cups, or ice cube tray. Then freeze for about two hours.
June is National Microchipping Month! When is the last time you checked to see if your animals microchip information was up to date?