March is Poison Prevention Awareness Month!
There are 6 dog toxins that as pet owners, we should beware of
– Human Medications like antidepressants, acetaminophen, and Advil
– Human Foods like chocolate, gum, candy, raisins, grapes, macadamia nuts, and garlic
– Insecticides and Rodenticides like mouse/rat poison, sprays, granules, rose-care products
– Supplements/Vitamins like iron, Vitamin D
– Plants like Bird- of-Paradise, Iris, Morning Glory, Poinsettias
If you have any questions regarding this list, don’t hesitate to call and talk to our doctors. 505-869-2627